Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars

A very good game its good lvlin and a nice staff so come play this game.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wana report a gm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheyne

I wana report a gm! Empty
PostSubject: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Chris!He constantly abuses his powers....Like he teles to me just to steal my demon in a nonpk zone and when i relog before its done he jails me for *Demon steal avoid* He just mad cuz he got boost and when we fight he looses and makes excuses and I dont listen to them and very very very recently He IP BANNED me because of this grudge.....He used my joke as an excuse to do it...He has been abusing his powers for like forever and i think he deserves to be IP BANNED and stripped of his powers...Noone likes him except bart who only likes him cuz he knows him in real life....He is the Evil or Very Mad and he does not deserve gm...Anyone deserves it more than he does

My name on game:Suigetsu (Formally cheyne)Im leader of hebi...
Chris idk his key is an abusing gm,,....And he summons npcs......and mutes and boots for no reason!BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM!
Back to top Go down
Aros

PostSubject: Ehh   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Im i very friendly person

I dont agree fully with cheyne probly becuase chris is nice to me most of the time(almost always)

But that doesnt excuse the way he does things chris shoudnt be banned No way!!!!! NORE STRIPPED OF HIS POWERS !!!! Chris should be put on a 3 day trial (or however long you wish) iff he does good by al means keep him but iff he fails just give me alittle demotion Chris i rly dun want you to be my enemy your a realy good friend but you have to learn to reason *cough* check my application*cough* Shocked

Who said that !?
Back to top Go down
Cheyne

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Aros wrote:

I dont agree fully with cheyne probly becuase chris is nice to me most of the time(almost always)

But that doesnt excuse the way he does things chris shoudnt be banned No way!!!!! NORE STRIPPED OF HIS POWERS !!!! Chris should be put on a 3 day trial (or however long you wish) iff he does good by al means keep him but iff he fails just give me alittle demotion Chris i rly dun want you to be my enemy your a realy good friend but you have to learn to reason *cough* check my application*cough* Shocked

Who said that !?

....Playing the old *Friend game* Eh ydur...He is bribing you aint he >.>
Back to top Go down
Aros

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 pm

No he has nuthing to give me and iff you were nicer this nver would have happned
Back to top Go down
Cheyne

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 pm

You taking his side cuz he abuses his powers for you....But you know damn well he abuses...
Back to top Go down
Aros

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Im not going to get into a fight with someone on the games forums THIS ISnt even were your suppsoed to psot complaints though who can lame you there isnt even a complaints forum..... and even IFF you want to post post it on news not on applications youll mess up everything

*Gms check me application Razz * Who did that Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cheyne

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 am

:\ Anyways...BAN Chris for his abuse of gm powers...I stick to my point!
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Hmm..   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:13 am

Cheyne wrote:
Chris!He constantly abuses his powers....Like he teles to me just to steal my demon in a nonpk zone and when i relog before its done he jails me for *Demon steal avoid* He just mad cuz he got boost and when we fight he looses and makes excuses and I dont listen to them and very very very recently He IP BANNED me because of this grudge.....He used my joke as an excuse to do it...He has been abusing his powers for like forever and i think he deserves to be IP BANNED and stripped of his powers...Noone likes him except bart who only likes him cuz he knows him in real life....He is the Evil or Very Mad and he does not deserve gm...Anyone deserves it more than he does

My name on game:Suigetsu (Formally cheyne)Im leader of hebi...
Chris idk his key is an abusing gm,,....And he summons npcs......and mutes and boots for no reason!BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM!

Oh, don't worry. We will take care of this, Cheyne.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 am

Cheyne wrote:
Aros wrote:

Who said that !?

You shouldn't say that, Cheyne.
Back to top Go down
Cheyne

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:29 am

Kenny wrote:
Cheyne wrote:
Aros wrote:

Who said that !?

Okay im sorrry
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Cheyne wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Cheyne wrote:
Aros wrote:

Who said that !?

Okay im sorrry

I said you shouldn't, You don't have to apologize, you can say it, but I said you shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Aros

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 am

Dont tell him that 0_o he might say it again
Back to top Go down
Cheyne

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 am

Kenny wrote:
Cheyne wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Cheyne wrote:
Aros wrote:

Who said that !?

Okay im sorrry

I said you shouldn't, You don't have to apologize, you can say it, but I said you shouldn't.

Okay then ill say it again "Playing the old *friend game* Eh Ydur.....He is bribing you I KNOW IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aros

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 am

Thanks kenny T-T thanks alot Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Aros wrote:
Thanks kenny T-T thanks alot Evil or Very Mad

:\ Man. dont get pissy at me. xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wana report a gm!   I wana report a gm! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wana report a gm!
Page 1 of 1